Pristine beaches, majestic mountains, sun-kissed Caribbean waters, exotic wildlife and numerous cays and islets – that's what Puerto Rico is. It is called the heart and soul of the Caribbean where old world charm meets modern luxurious. You cannot explore all the treasures of Puerto Rico in a day or even two days. That's why, at Yachts Puerto Rico Charters, we provide extended stay charters so that our guests can uncover the hidden gems of this Caribbean destination and explore all its corners at their own pace and time. We provide private and luxury yacht charters to help our clients discover the commonwealth islands such as Culebra, Culebrita, Palomino, Mona, Vieques and various other cays.
Here are some of the best beaches, snorkeling and fishing destinations in Puerto Rico that you can enjoy during your extended crewed charters.
- Best Beaches: Flamenco Beach and Tamarindo Beach in Culebra, Vieques Beaches, Dorado, Rincon Beach, Aguadilla beach, Fajardo, CaboRojo, Isabela, Manati, Guanica, Ponce, vega Baja, Tortuga Beach in Culebrita, Carolina, Humacao and Loiza.
- Best Attractions: Viejo San Juan, El Yunque National Forest, Castillo San Felipe del Morro, Bahía Bioluminiscente, Castillo San Cristóbal, El Yunque, Parque Isla Verde, La Fortaleza, Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, Museo Castillo Serrallés, Museo de lasAméricas, Casa Blanca, El Cemí Museum, Parque de Bombas, Museo de la Música Puertorriqueña and Museo de Arte de Aguadilla among others.
- Best Snorkeling Spots: Flamenco, Tamarindo and Carlos Rosario in Culebra, La Parguera in Lajas, Steps Beach in the Tres Palmas Marine Reserve, Gilligan’s Island, Coffin Island, Vieques and Fajardo.
- Best Cays: Puerto Rico has several sandy cays that are accessible only by a boat or yacht. Cayo Icacos, Palominito, Gilligan’s Island, Caja de Muerto and Cayo Caracoles.
- Best Nearby Islands: The US Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, Icacos, Cuba, Mona Island, Fajardo Cays, etc.
- Best Adventurous Spots: You can experience cave exploration in Puerto Rico. Best known caves are Angels Cave and Ro Camuy Cave Park. Mona Island, Caja de Muertos and Fajardo are best for sailing excursions. Trek and zip-line through the Toro Negro rainforest. Hike the Caribbean National Forest. Enjoy kiteboarding, waterskiing, windsurfing and paragliding. Discover the wonders of the Guánica Dry Forest and more.
Once you’ve decidedon the top locations you want to visit, contact us to book your private charter and start planning your itinerary, today. Your all-inclusive charter will include spacious accommodations, gourmet meals and drinks, personalized services and a full range of water toys. We have snorkeling and diving guides onboard to help you out with your underwater adventures. Every crewed yacht includes an experienced captain and chef, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, housekeeping services, entertainment facilities and more.
Puerto Rico is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts, beach lovers, vacationers and tourists alike. Book your extended stay charter in just 3 steps. Select a yacht you would like to book, contact us to check availability and discuss your vacation needs before making the deposit your trip of a lifetime. Book your extended charter in advance to avoid any inconvenience.