San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico where old-world elegance meets the modern charm of the Caribbean. Give us a call to book the San Juan Boat charters and San Juan Yacht Charters. It is a popular destination in the Caribbean that can be reached from major US cities in a short flight. San Juan boasts scenic waterfronts, museums, plazas, old forts, shopping places and restaurants that are sure to provide you a memorable experience during your vacation here. San Juan is going to provide you mixed cultures as this Latin American city is based on Spanish culture and has American, Taino and African influences. It has the biggest natural harbour in the Caribbean and is the second European-founded city. The city of San Juan is divided into three zones: Old San Juan, the Beach and Resort area. Here is some options to explore, visit and experience during your charter vacation in San Juan. Don't wait just call us to book the San Juan yacht rental and San Juan boat rental.
Travel Top Attractions in San Juan with San Juan Yacht Charters and San Juan Boat Charters
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro: El Morro Castle was once an important military outpost for Spain and now it serves as a tourist attraction for cruises that come here every day. Visit the different levels that feature barracks, kitchens, and other facilities. From the top of El Morro, enjoy views of the Atlantic Ocean, Old San Juan, the cemetery and La Perla. Give us a call to book San Juan Yacht rental and San Juan boat rental.
- Castillo San Cristóbal: This fortress is a part of the San Juan National Historic Site It was built to protect the city from land-based attacks.
- Balneario El Escambrón: This is one of the finest beaches of San Juan as it features soft sand, a surfing facility and a 17th-century fort in the distance. This palm-fringed beach has plenty of restrooms and snack bars, along with a large park.
- Museo de las Américas: This museum is located in the Old Quarter of Ballaja, Old San Juan. You will get to see the facilities used by the military until 1898. The museum organizes exhibitions twice a year that features sculptures, scenes, habitats and a theater.
- Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico: This is an art museum in Santurce that hosts concerts and festivals. Plus, you will get to see many artifactsthat reflect Puerto Rico’s local culture.
- Playa Isla Verde: It is a great tropical beach with amazing nightlife experiences. Isla Verde is a long wide beach that is framed by coconut trees. You can enjoy a laid back and relaxed time here while you experience casinos, dance clubs and elegant lounges.
- Playa Ocean Park: This beach is a favorite among locals. It is protected by offshore reefs and boasts shiny soft sand and phenomenal water sports facilities.
- Casa Bacardí Rum Factory: Take a guided tour of this rum factory, taste delicious rum and become a rum maestro.
- Other must-visit attractions: Cuartel de Ballajá, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de Hostos, Plaza de Colón, Plaza del QuintoCentenario, Plaza de San José, Parque de lasPalomas, Luis Muñoz Rivera Park, La Fortaleza, Alcaldia, El Capitolio, Catedral de San Juan, Iglesia de San José, Capilla del Cristo, Pablo Casals Museum, Casa Blanca, Casa de los Contrafuertes, Casa del Libro and Puerta de San Juan, among others.
Stay and Eat on Best Beaches, Hotels and Restaurants with San Juan Boat Rental and San Juan Yacht Rental
Beaches: In Puerto Rico, San Juan beaches are the most beautiful, easily accessible, and most popular. Here is a list of our favorite beaches
- El Escambron: This beach is popular for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving Puerto Rico. The fort named Bateriadel Escambron makes it even more popular among families.
- Ocean Park Beach: This beach is great for water sports, sunbathing and working out. It is located near residential communities and restaurants, giving you easy access to food and shopping.
- Playa Condado: It has luxurious hotels and casinos that give you a feeling of Miami beaches.
- Playitadel Condado: It is a great family beach with swimming and water sports facilities.
Hotels: From luxurious beachfront hotels to chic boutique hideaways, San Juan has it all. Here are the top hotels that you consider for your vacation: Hotel El Convento, La Concha Renaissance Resort, Caribe Hilton, The Gallery Inn, Olive Boutique Hotel, Condado Vanderbilt, Intercontinental San Juan, El San Juan Hotel, Tres Palmas Inn, Monastery Art Suites, Marriott San Juan Resort &Stellaris Casino, Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino, Hyatt Hacienda del Mar Hotel Dorado, ESJ Azul and Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel Carolina, just to name a few. We are here to make your vaccation memorable. Just call us to book the best San Juan yacht charters and San Juan boat charters.
Restaurants: San Juan is the cultural epicenter of Puerto Rico. From rustic eatery to posh restaurants, you must try Puerto Rican delicacies at these places - La Casita Blanca, Marmalade Restaurant and Wine Bar, Oceano, Santaella, Serafina San Juan, 1919 Restaurant, Cocina Abierta, Jose Enrique, Punto de Vista Rooftop Restaurantand Pannes, among others.
Top Things to do in San Juan with San Juan Yacht Charters and San Juan Boat Charters
- Swimming and Sunbathing: The crystal clear, deep waters surrounding San Juan look incredibly inviting for swimmers. If you want to relax under the sun and splash some water, then visit Isla Verde, Candado and Ocean Park Beach.
- Snorkeling and Diving: When in Puerto Rico, snorkeling in San Juan is a must-to-do activity. There are coral reefs and rock formation under the water where you can expect to see octopus, reef fish, seahorse, and other colorful fish species. Escambrion Beach is the best place for snorkeling.
- Windsurfing: San Juan is a paradise for windsurfers. The best places to enjoy it are Ocean Park, Condado, Punta Las Marías and Isla Verde.
- Fishing: Fishing is a great pastime of San Juan residents. You can catch wahoo, sailfish, tuna and blue marlin.
- Other Activities: Sailing, jet skiing and parasailing, kayaking, sunset watching, and paddle boarding.
With palm tree-filled beaches, blue skies, tropical weather, delicious food, friendly locals and plenty of things to do and see, San Juan is an ideal destination for your next charter vacation. At Yachts Puerto Rico Charters, we can plan your itinerary and provide you with luxurious vessel options for your San Juan trip. We have a trained and experienced skipper, acclaimed personal chefs and professional crew who will be there with you aboard your luxury yacht charter in Puerto Rico to provide you personalized services. Take a look at our wide range of vessels which suits your vacation needs. Then contact our charter expert to start planning your the best San Juan Yacht Charters and San Juan Boat Charters. Contact us to book luxury San Juan boat rental and San Juan yacht rental.